Spanish Online offers complete distance learning courses in Spanish 1-4 AP Spanish available for high school students in all 50 United States and overseas American high schools.
- Our courses fulfill the need for foreign language instruction when no qualified teacher is available. Parents who home school will find our Spanish courses a convenient, cost-effective way for their student to learn Spanish.
- Our student-centered Spanish courses offer flexible class scheduling and format for classes. Each course may be used as a year long program or as a one semester program for those schools on block scheduling.
- Our Spanish program emphasizes all four language skills: speaking, writing, reading, and listening. In Spanish I – II, we use high-frequency, useful vocabulary so students may begin communicating in Spanish on various topics and real-life situations almost immediately. Hispanic cultural aspects are introduced throughout the presentation of the lessons.
- In Spanish 3,4 and AP Spanish, we review and expand the student’s skills building on using and speaking Spanish in real-life situations.
- Spanish lessons consist of written and oral assignments, audio and/or video files for students to hear and watch computer exercises and quizzes. Lessons are accessible on the Internet and have links to video and sound files to practice vocabulary, explain grammar points and introduce the culture of Spanish speaking countries. Students have weekly discussions with our Spanish instructors to ensure students are able to comprehend and use what they learn.
Speak with a Representative: Speak with the Instructor: